Friday, June 22, 2012

Credibility of a first time mom

"I delivered my first baby 6 months back ever since I have been trying to gain stature for my capabilities to raise my baby. I could still see frowns on the fact that I don't need an experienced hand to nurture my baby. Come on, we are in diaper and tubs era and we are generationally smart (I mean "resources").
We can bath and feed the baby, we can also teach and play with them. Does it take anything more than the mother's instinct to raise a child? I believe, every mother is gifted with the confidence and will power to love and nurture, along with their bundle of joy. This is a call for all who think we can't foster our own baby just because we are first time mothers. Answer to this is; there is always a first time, I will be adept in parenting, if not the mistakes;mother's instincts will make me so :)

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry!
    आप अपनी बेटी का ख्याल बस बहुत अच्छे से रखिये, आपकी बेटी बहुत प्यारी है! :)

    ReplyDelete

Read the whole story..??
I shall be pleased to know..what you say about it!