Friday, August 26, 2011

Just like that ..


“Long time...since I wrote something - guess was waiting for a push. I watched my favorite SATC (Sex and the City) for the nth time today. It propelled me to days of friends, cafe and coffee mug :)
Awww..I miss the days with unplanned outings with friends – just for no reason spending on a cup of coffee and a non calculative life!
No wonder the movie still holds the magic to make me unscrupulous and weaned. The narration of simple yet emotionally complicated lives of four friends, closely bonded to where they belong; always clicks.
“Picture-Perfect-Beautiful” and “Ever thine-Ever mine-Ever yours” are the words still ringing in my head.
Hope to carry the feel always with me without regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the whole story..??
I shall be pleased to know..what you say about it!